January 8, 2012

A Father's Love

I think I experienced one of the sweetest things ever last night. As Matt and I were talking and getting ready to go to sleep, he started talking to baby Lauren. When he got done he told her he loves her and gave my belly a sweet kiss and then I feel the biggest kick ever from her! So Matt kissed my belly again and again she kicks! This went on for several minutes and finally she move and started kicking again! She loves when her daddy sings to her, also! What an awesome feeling and an awesome husband and father! Even though Lauren is not here yet, I think that she knows she is very loved and is sharing her love with us! I hope everyone has a good night and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet and precious! I can't believe so soon yall will be kissing that sweet little blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its hard to believe! I am so excited!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete